Thursday, February 10, 2011

Creative Customers: Heidi's Wedding Cape

We got a lovely email recently from Heidi:

I was married on October 10th, 2010. In place of a veil, I wore a cloak made by my mother Shawn Gundlach and aunt Terri Sible. It was made from 8 yards of Tartan Red Plush wool from your store and lined with silver dupioni silk. I felt like a princess in a fairy tale. Thank you for your wonderful wool! It helped make my magical day even better!



What a gorgeous fairytale bride! (We bet Prince Charming was totally dazzled!) Happy four month anniversary to the couple from all of us at the Woolen Mill Store.

3 comments:

txjanet said...

What a beautiful and original idea! Wow! Talk about creative!

Woolen Mill Store said...

We love it, and are so glad that Heidi shared the pictures with us! :)

ronabop said...

Yes, I was dazzled, actually. :)