- Make a pet bed. Fill a Sham-A-Rama sham with old linens, an old pillow, or wool scraps like our woolly worms. Wool is a natural flea repellent, so it's a great choice for pet bedding.
- Stuff a sleepover bag. Add a zipper to the opening of the sham, stuff your jammies and pillow inside, and you're ready to go!
- Rip and reuse. Make slippers, purses, a jacket for a wee one...
- Big bad beach bag. Sew the side seam closed and open a top seam. Add a handle and you've got a quick and roomy travel bag.
- Coordinate your bedding and curtains. A few extra shams can be turned into curtains or a valance that will match the pillows on your bed.
- Split and run(ner). Divide the sham into two pieces of fabric and use it as a runner on end tables or nightstands.
- Breakfast in bed in style. Cover an old cafeteria tray with a sham for a classy breakfast in bed.
- Double warm crazy sham quilt. Fill several shams with batting and stitch the top. Piece multiple shams together until you've got a size you're happy with.
- Kiss the cooks. Divide the sham into two pieces of fabric. Add wool felt binding for apron ties and get cooking in your matching aprons!
- Stylish storage. Store sheet sets and towel sets together inside a sham. The matching pieces will stay together, your closet will stay tidy.
- The great frame-up. Use the sham (or a piece of the sham) as a mat underneath your favorite pictures... or as the artwork itself.
- Never run out of seating. Stuff shams and toss them around the living room for movie night. Your couch might get lonely...
Have other ideas for what to do with a pillow sham? Let's see them!
Sham-A-Rama is going on now at the Woolen Mill Store. Select standard, king size, Euro shams, toss pillows, and neckrolls for just $12.99 each while supplies last.