Monday, October 10, 2011

FAQ: Is the Woolen Mill Store an Outlet Store?

Is this an outlet store? Where are the seconds?


We are not an outlet store. Everything in our store -- from the blankets to the fabric -- is first quality. A few things make our store special:
  • The fabric. No other Pendleton store carries as much fabric as we do. We have space for over 300 rolls of fabric, plus seven tables of pre-cut pieces offered at a discount.

  • The prototypes. The Woolen Mill Store carries an ever-changing selection of prototype blankets: testers that are made when the company is working on a new design. They are first quality, fully finished blankets that may look a little (or a lot) different from the blanket that ends up in the regular Pendleton Home line.

  • The discontinued items. Blankets and throws that are no longer a part of the regular Pendleton Home line are offered at a discount. You'll find a variety of colors, styles, and sizes at the Woolen Mill Store.
This leads to the question: where are the outlet stores? The nearest Pendleton outlet to the Portland area is at our mill in Washougal, Washington. The store carries first quality clothing and home goods and offers incredible deals on the outlet items. It's a little over a half hour from the Woolen Mill Store, and well worth the trip!

To find the Pendleton store nearest you, visit the Pendleton website and use the Store Locator.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy I am so thrilled I found your blog page, I really found you by
error, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyways I
am here now and would just like to say kudos for a tremendous post
and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read
it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds,
so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more,
Please do keep up the fantastic jo.
Have a look at my web blog - indian fabric

Woolen Mill Store said...

Thank you for the kind words! We're quite fond of our little blog as well. :)