- WoolPets needle felting kits. There's a zoo-full of animals to choose from! The kits include lots of wool roving, two needles, and detailed step-by-step directions with pictures. (Suggested by Cally, our Education Elf)
- Mara mugs. These beautiful, handcrafted mugs are generously sized for your morning beverage. Fill the mug with a sample of gourmet coffee or tea and you're ready for gift-giving. (Suggested by Adam, our Shipping Elf)
- Handmade slippers. It's fun and easy to make adorable slippers for the whole family! Our ColorPlay carded wool is just $1.50 for a quarter-ounce bundle and comes in more than twenty different colors. (Suggested by Stacy, our ElfBay Coordinator)
- Zip Pouches make great stocking stuffers! Available in a variety of Pendleton wool fabrics. (Suggested by Senior Sales Elf Mimi)
- Trinket Box and Lucy Liu jewelry. We carry several different styles of trinket box -- and won't someone be surprised to find an adorable pair of earrings inside? (Suggested by Gift-tastic Idea Elf, Cally)
- Sham-a-Rama! We still have a few pillow shams and toss pillows from our summer Sham-A-Rama sale. At just $12.99 each, it's a deal that's hard to beat! (Suggested by our Marketing Elf, Aimee.)
- Travel Mugs. Get your beverages to go in Pendleton style. For the nature lovers, choose a Glacier Park travel mug or National Park thermal flask. (Suggested by Sales Elf Jessie)
- Books, books, books. We love books at the Woolen Mill Store. Marketing Elf Aimee loves the Paul Goble folktale books, like How the Stars Fell into the Sky. Fabric Elf Bryanna suggests 500 Felt Objects, which is chock full of gorgeous creations. Embroidery Elf Michelle likes local author Susan Beal's Modern Log Cabin Quilting.
Monday, November 21, 2011
Great Gift Ideas Under $25
With the holiday season fast approaching, the Woolen Mill Store staff has been making gift lists and checking them twice. We wanted to share some of our gift ideas with you!