- Pendleton Jacquard Spa Towel. These super-sized, soft and cuddly towels have been a HUGE hit since they were introduced last year. There are eight designs to choose from. (Suggested by Education Elf Cally and Blog Babe Aimee and Sales Elf Jessie... we all LOVE the towels!)
- Fringed Plaid Pillow or Chimayo Throw Pillow. Pendleton accent pillows are a great addition to any decor. (Suggested by Senior Sales Elf Mimi)
- Bring the zoo home with a Carol's Zoo Animals pattern and some Pendleton fabric. Dig through our scrap bins to find your materials or pick a pre-cut piece from the tables. Most patterns require a half yard (or less) and are super easy. (Suggested by ElfBay Coordinator Stacy)
- Baby Quilt Kit by Portland crafty mama Susan Beal. Kits come in a variety of colors and are easy for beginning sewers. (Suggested by Cheerleader Elf Michelle)
- Pendleton jacquard apron kit. Available in a variety of colors, great for cooks, crafters, and more! (Suggested by ElfBay Coordinator Stacy)
- A Gift Certificate for a class at the Woolen Mill Store. Choose from a variety of classes under $50 -- some under $25, too! (Suggested by Nana Elf Tawnya, Newbie Elf Michelle, and Blog Elf Aimee)
- Books! The Woolen Mill Store carries books on a variety of topics. Fabric Elf Bryanna suggests Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee. Blanket fanatics might like Chasing Rainbows or Language of the Robe, two great books about the history of the trade blanket. Marketing Elf Aimee and Boss Elf Julie love the new BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook.
- Lakota Glassware. Tumblers or goblets in sets of four. (Suggested by Shipping Elf Adam)
The biggest shopping day of the year is coming up soon, and we're getting ready. Join us at the Woolen Mill Store for the Third Annual Black Sheep Sale this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.