Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New Color-Coordinated Pendleton Fat Quarters

Four new fat quarter sets and sample quilt.

The Woolen Mill Store is pleased to present four new color-coordinated fat quarter sets for quilting and other crafts. Each set includes eight different Pendleton wool fabrics for a total of two yards in solids and plaids:

  • Pittock - red, green, black, and grey
  • Timberline - greens and neutrals
  • Boy Meets Girl - pinks and blues
  • Alberta - bright jewel tones

Our fat quarter sets feature new plaid flannels that are not yet available as yardage. You can see them in person at the Woolen Mill Store, along with the fantastic sample quilt (made using the Alberta set) made by our own quilting queen, Michelle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the pattern forthe quilt Michelle did with the fat quarters going to be available for sale? I purchased some of the fat quarters and love the look of the quilt.

Cheryl said...

Hi!! I just found this website and I am totally bummed. I just moved from Tacoma WA to Texas and I had no idea this store was so close. I just happened upon it looking for roving on ebay. Could you tell me how much the fat quarters are? I would also like to know if it is possible to order fat quarters in multiple solid colors or if the minimum order is 1 yard. I am just giddy with joy to learn about everything you have and start ordering. :) I can just envision all the art projects I can begin and not finish, lol!

Woolen Mill Store said...

Hi Cheryl!

The fat quarter sets are $55. Currently, we're only offering these color-coordinated sets in fat quarter form. But we do have plenty of yardage in solids (and the minimum order is 1/4 yard) so that might work for you!

Feel free to call us toll free at 866-865-9285 or email woolenmillstore@penwool.com with any further questions.

Woolen Mill Store said...

Hi Anon!

We're hoping to have the pattern for Michelle's quilt available this winter. In the meantime, feel free to email the store and we can get you dimensions for the pieces.

woolenmillstore@penwool.com