Thursday, June 27, 2013

WMS Fans Speak Out

Among all the kind and supportive words on our 500th blog post, we had a number of fans who specifically singled out the Woolen Mill Store and its staff.

Tricia M. said...
I love the Woolen Mill Store. I can spend hours there and I get so inspired. I love all Pendleton products. I will someday have every room filled with blankets and more blankets. Not to mention all of the awesome fabric will fill my closet more than what it is now!

Danita said...
I love working with Pendleton and the team working in the Milwaukie store is amazing. They helped me start making coats with a simple pattern (sold in the store), and gave me the confidence to start crafting using the wool. I love it and I'm addicted to the beautiful patterns, colors, and designs. I've made a few coats, bags, and purses!

monquee said...
The Woolen Mill Store is one of the places I always bring my sewing friends. Everyone has completely loved what you have and left with full bags and projects galore!

My Enchanted Cupboard said...
You are marked as one of my favorites and I check in with you at least once a week. I visit the store just as often. I find the staff to be OUTSTANDING! Keep up the great customer service!

We love you all, too! Come back next Thursday morning for more Pendleton stories.

No comments: