Thursday, July 11, 2013

Celebrating our Creative Customers

Some of us like to call the Woolen Mill Store an "inspiration store". So many colors, patterns, and projects to choose from... and we have awesome creative customers who transform our fabric and scraps into true works of art.

This week, we're celebrating some of our crafty customers who posted on our 500th blog post.

Pat in Redding, CA/Bandon, OR said...
As a rug weaver, I love the selvage by-the-pound. I know that I can fit 110 pounds into my car when I make the trip up to buy the wonderful Pendleton selvage. Thanks for keeping it so affordable.

Barbara K. said...
So glad when Pendleton began selling fabric again. I have two pieces of yardage in my cedar chest that I have saved for many years waiting for the right project!

Gina said...
I am a HUGE Pendleton fan! I have several pieces from the past two Portland Collections and have been meaning to visit your store soon to pick up some fabric for some upcoming sewing projects.

Check back in next Thursday morning for more of your Pendleton stories.

1 comment:

dragonfly777_68 said...

I love looking at what others do with Pendleton wool. I'm an Apparel and Accessory Designer based in Portland for Get Sushi Designs and I've made bags, boots, bow ties and jewelry out of Pendleton wool. I own Opening Ceremony, Portland Collection and traditional Pendleton Label clothing and accessories. You can say I'm forever hooked and have been for over ten years now. And as an aside, the pound bins are my go-to when I visit the Milwaukee store.