|You thought the original was baaaaaaaad?|
But... we bet you can do better. Give us your best tagline for SHEEPNADO in the comments to this blog post. Please leave a way to contact you if you win -- either use one of the log-in options or add your email to the comment in this format: woolenmillstore (at) penwool (dot) com. If we can't contact you, then you can't win.
The Woolen Mill Store staff will pick one Grand Prize Winner and up to two Honorable Mentions. The Grand Prize for the best SHEEPNADO tag line is one and a half yards of Big Thunder blanket weight jacquard fabric in the amber colorway.
|It's Grand! It's a prize! It's 1.5 yards of Big Thunder fabric!|
Entries will be accepted until 9:59am Pacific time on Monday, August 26, 2013.
“WE HAVE 5K+ FANS ON FACEBOOK!”
PENDLETON WOOLEN MILLS
THE WOOLEN MILL STORE
1. Contest Description / How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OVER THE AGE OF 21. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES PARTICIPANT’S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. Contest is sponsored by Pendleton Woolen Mills, 220 NW Broadway, Portland, OR 97209. ("Sponsor").
How to Enter: You may enter Contest by posting a comment containing your creative tagline for our “Sheepnado” poster on the Woolen Mill Store blog. Entries must be received by 09:59 a.m. Pacific, August 26, 2013. In the event of matching or similar entries, preference will be given to the comment with the earliest posting time as shown on the blog entry. You may enter as many different taglines as you like. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. Any submission of robotic, automatic, or programmed entries, or any entries submitted by agencies, other third parties, or through other unapproved methods are void.
1. Online: To enter the “We have 5000+ fans on Facebook!” contest, leave a comment with your “Sheepnado” tagline on the specific entry at the Woolen Mill Store blog. We must know how to contact you. If you wish to leave your comment anonymously, please also leave your email address.
2. Contest period: The Contest runs from posting on 8/19/ 2013, until 09:59 a.m. Pacific, August 26, 2013.
3. Winner selection: The winner will be selected by an impartial panel of judges within three (3) days of 09:59 a.m. Pacific, August 26, 2013. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by e-mail message within five (5) business days following the closing date.
4. Requirements of winner: Potential winner of prizes may be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration of eligibility, and where lawful, a publicity consent agreement, within ten (10) days of acknowledged notification. By accepting and/or using prizes, winner agrees to the use of his/her name, voice and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. If a selected potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prizes, or fails to return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required within the time prescribed, prizes will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner selected. Sponsors reserve the right to request proof that potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail account.
5. Prizes: Prize will be 1.5 yards of Big Thunder fabric. No alternative prize, cash, or other substitution is permitted, except by Sponsor in the event of prize unavailability. All federal, state, and local taxes, fees, and duties are the sole responsibility of the winner. By accepting the prize, winner releases Sponsor from any responsibility for the maintenance or repair of the prize.
6. Eligibility: Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsors, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the contest. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The winner must be of legal age (21) to claim a prize.
7. General conditions: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. By entering, participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these rules and by the decision of the Sponsors, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any person or e-mail address that Sponsors determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. Sponsors reserve the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel this Contest at any time without obligation or prior notice. By entering, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors, which shall be final.
8. Limitations of liability: Sponsors and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents and representatives of Sponsors, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, stolen, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible or postage-due entries, notices, releases, forms, affidavits, or other correspondence; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, interruptions or difficulties of any kind; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsors that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest or arising from the participant’s access to and use of the Web site to the extent permitted by law including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy; (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; (vii) maintenance or repair of the prizes; and (viii) installation or the contractor’s acts or omissions related to it. By accepting the listed prizes, the winner or the winner’s designee hereby releases Sponsors from all liability described herein.
9. Disputes: Contest is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Oregon.
10. How to be notified of the winner: Winners will be posted on this blog.