Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Yarn Wall Hanging Class This Sunday


Make this trendy, no-sew wall art this Sunday in our new Yarn Wall Hanging class.

The creative possibilities are endless with this customizable wall hanging. Choose from a rainbow of Pendleton wool yarn and create a piece to match your personal style. Finished project dimensions are roughly 2 feet by 2 feet.

Crafters of all ages and skill levels are welcome. All materials included.

Call the store at (503) 535-5786 to register!


Yarn Wall Hanging
Sunday, June 14
11:00am-1:00pm

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey, this is kind of random and unrelated to this blog post, but I was at the store a couple of days ago, and talked to a blond lady working there about hemming silk. I was trying to describe the technique I use for baby hems, but wouldn't remember the name of the product I use. Here's a tutorial on how to do a baby hem in the way I was describing: http://www.burdastyle.com/techniques/how-to-sew-a-perfect-baby-hem It works really well!

Anyway, if anyone working there knows who I might be talking about, and wants to pass this comment along, I'd appreciate it!

Jane Hill said...

I passed it along to who I think you are talking about!